On this day:
- Silas climbed into our bed early in the morning and Arlo spent the whole night in his bed, a new development which left me engorged and leaking.
- Arlo finally made it up onto the couch by all himself. And again and again and again.
- We stayed in our pajamas until lunch and spent the morning cleaning and eating and cleaning and eating.
- After living in the Netherlands for a year and a half, we finally bought our Dutch bikes.
- We ate a quick dinner and dealt with some cranky boys in the evening.
- We rushed through the bedtime routine and I nursed Arlo for the hundredth time that day.
It was the perfect day to shoot another Day in the Life, filled with our normal weekend routines topped off with a few ‘firsts’.
Interested in a Storytelling Session or online mentoring? Email me at Kayla@kaylamaltesephotography.com to find out more and be sure to follow me on Facebook.